With technology and innovation taking the center stage in transforming the healthcare system globally, the need for medical practitioners to get familiar with these technologies and contemporary medical equipment is imperative. In the light of the above, Informa Markets is organizing Arab Health 2022 – a one-of-a-kind spectacle that attracts healthcare professionals from all around the world and leading manufacturers and distributors of modern medical equipment under one roof. Arab Health 2022 offers the most distinguished platform for medical practitioners to learn, network, and run forward.
When & how to attend the event
At Arab Health 2022, healthcare professionals from all around the world will meet at Dubai Trade Centre from 24th of January till 27th of January 2022. The attendees will have the platform to interact with distinguished speakers in person and simultaneously expand their network through the global industry. Furthermore, all live delegates will be entitled to free and exclusive access to CMEaccredited hands-on training sessions and interactive workshops. As an extension of the event, one can also attend it virtually from 31st January till 10 February 2022. The online conferences will allow attendees to learn from industry experts in a highly interactive digital learning environment. A total of 3,590 companies of the likes of Canon Medical, Philips, Mindray, Comen, United Imagings among others, will exhibit their modern medical equipment and appliances at the event. Furthermore, 56,028 healthcare and trade professionals from 60 different countries will be a part of Arab Health 2022.
Revolutionary conferences & exhibitions for all key medical disciplines
Bringing together experts from all major medical disciplines, Arab Health will host an array of conferences, including: 22 Radiology conferences, 18 Orthopedics conferences, 14 Obstetrics & Gynecology conferences, 21 Surgery conferences, 13 Quality Management in healthcare conferences, Family Medicine conference, ENT conference, and Emergency Medicine and Critical Care conference.
These array of conferences will encompass some of the most pressing subjects in context of the corresponding healthcare disciplines, such as: radiology, imaging, and diagnostics; various imaging technologies; use of technologies like AI and robotics; updates with Minimally Invasive Surgeries; advances and innovation in general surgery; bariatric surgery techniques; quality and efficiency management in healthcare; Digital Health; genetics; implications of COVID on various healthcare issues; and many,many more. Each of the conferences will elaborately contextualize such crucial healthcare talk points in accordance with the medical discipline in discussion.
What you will walk away with from Arab Health 2022
While the contents of discussions and exhibitions already give us a fair idea of the enormous perks in offer of this grand International Conference, they don’t just stop there.
Here are many more of the bucket-list of perks that await you:
- An opportunity to build connections and trade with 3,590 exhibiting companies from 60 countries with international collaboration opportunities – all at one place.
- Explore thousands of products on display from experts around the world, split into eight sectors, to help you find the products helpful to you.
- Access to the Arab Health online networking platform in advance of the show for you to filter through companies and products of your interest.
- Insights to the innovations in healthcare after the transformative Innov8 Talks participated by leaders of the healthcare Industry.
- Opportunity to gain CME accreditation while advancing your clinical skills through the 12 CME Conferences.
- Foster your knowledge and network with peers and with 56,028 healthcare and trade professionals, along with advance training.
- And most importantly, a safe and hygienic environment to enhance your business, knowledge, expertise and attend meetups, as per the Informa AllSecure commitments. Arab Health 2022 is all set to go live on 24th – 27th January 2022 and online on 31st January – 10th February 2022, and we do hope to see you at the event. So, what are you waiting for?
Get yourself registered today on https://www.arabhealthonline. com/en/Home.html