Blessed are the curious souls for they feed on adventures and outdoors. Austria is a gorgeous mix of sweeping landscapes and soothing vistas and nothing less than the Mecca for all travel devotees. Lakes enclosed in the Austrian Alps, sleepy dim lit villages slumbering underneath snow cover, and gigantic structures prettified by the setting sun are calling out for you. And you just have to see this place for its aesthetic charm. Forget seasons, Austria continues to remain beautiful year around! In pictures, we present a breathtaking kaleidoscope of Austria’s most beautiful spots.
1. A sunny day at one of the snow-covered villages in Lech
2. Quaint wooden cabins tucked amid the Austrian Alps
3. Salzburg draped in snow and twilight
Must Read: Indian Restaurants In Vienna: A Taste Of Home In The Heart Of Europe
4. A glittering stream, a bridge, blue sky and the life in between; in Salzburg
Suggested Read: 10 Places To Visit In Salzburg For A Perfect Holiday In The Most Musical City Of Europe!
5. A warmly lit, all-white Damuls, located in the heart of mountains
6. Ort Castle in Gmunden with lake around and Alps in the backdrop
Suggested Read: 12 Best Places To Visit In Austria In 2021 That Look Straight Out Of A Picture Book
7. Hallstatt exuding the vivid colors of nature
8. Melk Abbey as spotted from a boat
Suggested Read: Snowbombing In Austria 2021: Your Complete Guide To Attending Europe’s Biggest Fiesta!
9. See-through water, guarding mountains, and floating mist at Lake Hintersee
10. A placid lake and mystic surroundings of Tyrol
Suggested Read: Serene Alternatives To Europe’s Most Crowded Cities
11. The gigantic Schafberg Peak rising above surreal landscape
12. Dachstein mountain summit dressed in an Autumn robe
Planning your holiday but confused about where to go? These travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.
13. A scuba diver exploring a freshwater lake in Austria
Suggested Read: Salzburg In June 2021: Your Guide To Make The Most Out Of Beach Weather
14. The wonder view of Austrian Alps from a tent!
15. The iconic viewpoint at Lake Achensee in Tyrol
16. A dancing Krimml Waterfalls in High Tauern National Park in Salzburg
17. Alpine pasture around a quaint village in Altaussee
18. A view straight from the ice cave in Eisriesenwelt in Werfen
19. Innsbruck with the guardian Alps in the backyard
20. Autumn view of the majestic Church Heiliger Franz in Vienna
With so much of awesomeness around who wouldn’t want to savor the slice of awesomeness that nature has to offer! Plan a trip to Europe now!!
Further Read: 50 Weird Yet Fascinating Places All Across the World
The post In Pictures: A Breathtaking Kaleidoscope Of Austria’s Most Beautiful Spots appeared first on .